It’s November which can only mean one thing- Christmas is (almost) here!
To be honest, I’ve been dreaming of a white Christmas since August- what with all the Secret Santa and Christmas tree convo with my sixteen year old niece, Rachel.She’s got one looooong list of things to buy and she makes sure everyone she talks to knows about it. Kids these days (tsk tsk!).
Well, look who’s talking (I’m no different- can’t stop blabbering about my shopping list, as you guys will soon see!).
For me, Christmas is the perfect excuse to go do one of my favorite things- SHOPPING!!!! And the best part- it’s guilt-free! No worrying about maxed out credit cards and splurging on the perfect dress (I’ve got my eyes on a littleblack number). After all, it’s only once a year you can treat yourself!
But more than buying stuff for myself, I love going all out on Christmas presents for those I love.
So just thought I’d give you guys a tiny peek into my Christmas shopping list. Sorry can’t reveal more- Lucas and Rachel have been trying their best to pry details out of me (I keep telling myself- I can keep secrets, I can keep secrets, I can…).
My Top Five Christmas Gift List
- Get Lucas that watch he always dreams about (I think he knows it’s gonna be a watch, but only I know which oneMuhahahaha).
- My darling baby daughter loves animals- she smiles and coos in the cutest way imaginable when I show her some of her favorite animals in the picture books. Think I’m gonna get her a soft toy animal zoo. A whole lot of cooing coming up!
- For my mom and dad I’m thinking a weekend skiing trip to Vermont. They can sure do with a mini-break.
- My sister’s not as fussy (I’m the total opposite of her) with presents so shopping for her is easy. Think I’m gonna get her a cute necklace- she’s crazy about jewelry.
- And something for Rachel, of course (can’t forget about her!). I know she’s been raving about ‘Game of Thrones’ for a while now, so I thought why not a Game of Thrones charm bracelet? She’s gonna love it! (I can’t keep secrets, can I?!)
It’s time to go shopping now. Catch ya’ll soon, beautiful people!